Oaklawn provides a full range of mental health and addiction services for children, adolescents and adults in Elkhart and St. Joseph counties. Our services include skills training and case management, individual and group therapy, psychiatric services, intensive residential programs for youth and inpatient treatment for adults. Learn more about specific services by clicking the links below.
- Addiction services
- Adult services
- Amish services
- Child and adolescent services
- Child and adolescent residential services
- Foster and adoption resources
- Services for seriously mentally ill (SMI) adults
To learn more about how to access our services, contact our Access Center:
- Elkhart County - 574-533-1234
- St. Joseph County - 574-283-1234
Learn more about payment options here.