The Oaklawn Foundation for Mental Health is an Indiana not-for-profit organization that solicits, receives and manages funds for Oaklawn in an effort to support programs, projects and services dedicated to the "…healing and growth of the whole person." The Oaklawn Foundation is committed to working in partnership with you, ensuring that as good stewards we will use your gifts wisely and put these resources to the best possible use.
Each year, Oaklawn touches the lives of thousands in the community who suffer from mental illness and addiction. Oaklawn provides millions of dollars in patient assistance and charity care, with approximately 30% of the annual budget allocated to some form of patient financial assistance. Oaklawn relies on charitable donations to help continue its mission in the following areas:
- Clinical Services, providing compassionate care that is effective, accessible and tailored to the needs of each patient.
- Areas of Greatest Need, where strategically placed funds enable rapid response where it is needed most.
- Charity Care, to make mental health and addiction care available to everyone who needs it, regardless of background, belief or ability to pay.
- Endowment, in order to guarantee Oaklawn services for future generations.
- Capital Needs, providing the latest tools and technology so that Oaklawn can offer state-of-the-art care
- Community Enrichment/Education, so that Oaklawn can serve the community through outreach programs and service.
For additional information about each priority area, please contact the Foundation office. Foundation staff can assist you in choosing the method of giving that will be most meaningful and beneficial to you, including:
- Stocks and securities
- Real estate
- Planned gifts, including bequests, trusts and retirement plans
Support the Oaklawn Foundation
Your support can make a difference in the life of a child! With your help, Oaklawn can continue to bring hope and healing to the lives of troubled children and their families now and well into the future. Please unite with us in our vital mission by sending your tax-deductible contribution today!
Print this donation form and donate by mail or fax.
For more information on how you can contribute to the important work of Oaklawn, contact the Oaklawn Foundation at (574) 537-2645 or (800) 282-0809 ext. 645