At Oaklawn, mental health and addictions professionals work together to provide high quality care. Multi-disciplinary staff offer a "team approach" to treatment, allowing clients to benefit from the special expertise each may offer, personalized to meet individual need.
Meet our physicians
Search our professional staff using any combination of location, team and specialty.
Our treatment teams may include:
- Psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses, assessing and monitoring both physical and emotional health and managing medication, when needed
- Addictions physicians and counselors, providing resources and challenging people to work toward recovery
- Psychologists, offering psychological testing, assessment and insight into personality and behavior
- Social workers, specializing in individual, group and family therapy and the involvement of families in treatment.
- Staff who can offer pastoral counseling and a chaplain, helping explore the connection between spiritual and mental health
- Care facilitators, coordinating care with families, work and school
- Skills trainers, helping clients learn daily living skills
- Mental health workers, providing direct care in intensive programs
- Recreational and activities therapists, building physical and therapeutic skills through a variety of activities
- Dietitians, assuring good nutrition as people work toward health and wholeness