Referrals from St. Joseph County schools

Schools in St. Joseph County can make referrals using the form below. Please note that this form is specifically for the use of those schools within St. Joseph County. If you live in Elkhart County and would like to make a referral, please contact us at the numbers listed below. 

Contact us

  • Elkhart County: 574- 533-1234
  • St. Joseph County: 574- 283-1234
  • Oaklawn, The Children's Campus: 574-259-5666
  • Toll Free: (800) 282-0809


© 2017 Oaklawn